Sunday, August 31, 2008

3 POSTS IN 2 DAYS, A WORLD RECORD!!!!!1 (For me)

I just remembered that I never did get around to organizing my birthday thing, which was planned to be seeing a movie.  I'm not sure if seeing a movie would work since most of the best movies of this summer (Dark Night Hancock)  Most people have seen, but if someone could come up with a good idea for a movie (NOT THE STARWARS ONE) I might be up for that.  I'm going to sound like Marie saying this but, I'm fine with doing anything else, anything everyone could agree on.


17 comments:

Getness said...

It would be cool if we could do the Mount Hood adventure park thing. It looks really fun and I have been meaning to go for the past couple years.

Globetrotter said...

What all can you do up there? I've never been either.

Robin Olsen said...

I went briefly last summer. They have this huge slide thing, and some other stuff, don't really remember too specifically.

Acorn said...

I need to start checking which account it's on. -_-

Globetrotter said...

lol I was wondering who that was until I read your next post. I wasn't going to say anything though, in case we had another m4x1mu5_r1d3r on our hands. =)

a huge slide huh? like for tubing or sledding you mean?

Acorn said...

Sorry for not being specific, you go down on a little cart thingy. I don't really remember details.

General405 said...

That would be fun. And why has your mom given you her password?

Globetrotter said...

it's okay... and that does sound fun! lol i kind of had the same question as peter.

Acorn said...

No her account is just logged in all the time.

Globetrotter said...

oh..... that makes sense.

Getness said...

Yes it does.

jevon said...

you haven't blogged in forever!

Getness said...

SO?

Acorn said...

I feel offended...

Getness said...

By me or jevon?

Acorn said...

You.

General405 said...

Wow! There's actually more comments on this post! You should be offended at everyone.