Sunday, December 21, 2008

It Is Time For The Almighty Pie Lord to Awaken Once Again...

I have returned to my lair known as a "blog" for one simple purpose.  To say that...

SNOW MUST BE STOPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

It's almost impossible to skiddadle outa my house when there's a FREAKING FOOT OF SNOW!  I was without the magical internet this morning, and up until a few minutes ago.  My entire day before this consisted of praying for the internet to return to me so I could post this rant.

Every time the snow looks like it's going to be stopped... It comes back, more powerful than before.

THE PIE LORD HAZ SPOKEN!!!!

12 comments:

WolfAngel said...

I highly agree! We must take action! Planmaster Marie has come up with a...plan...that I think should work quite well...maybe.

Cheesymoose said...

Ok, so tomorrow at high noon, EVERYONE in Oregon MUST get out their hairdryer and blow it out the window!

Acorn said...

Will do!

Globetrotter said...

lol "skiddadle" I love that word! XD nice rant too. hm... for your and Shellie's sake, I would actually comply with the Planmaster's plan... unfortunately, I won't be home from gym 'til after noon, and I might not be going back to my house 'til later in the evening. >_>

Great to have you back btw!!! =)

Acorn said...

Yeah, skiddadle is a great word. Same with shenanigans. Maybe you could bring your hairdryer to the gym blow it out a window there...

And thanks for posting! ^_^

@_@ Andrew said...

Soo... um high noon...... That is like regular noon?? 15 minutes past noon?? I mean I don't want to be late...... :D

Acorn said...

How many people here did it?

I DID!!! =D

Globetrotter said...

Alas almighty pie lord... I have failed you. *filled with sorrow*

Isn't "high" noon like an old western term? Idk, I just remember hearing it in like cowboy movies. lol

Acorn said...

Well actually I think you failed Marie, since this was her plan...

Getness said...

I couldn't open the window. =P

WolfAngel said...

Haha, yes, high noon is a western term. I'm pretty sure it's just plain ol' noon though. Heh, Marie and I were actually decorating those cookies, so we lost track of time...

Globetrotter said...

haha well that makes me feel better. ^_^ Even the Planmaster didn't carry out the plan.