Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Play!!!

So last night Ryan and I went to see a musical production of Charie and the Chocolate Factory.  It was an outdoor performance at the Rose Gardens, luckily it wasn't too cold, when I went to Ashland the outdoor plays were freezing.  My mom and I got there first and waited, I saw Ryan and his mom coming down the massive amounts of stairs and waved, and waved, and waved, and neither of them noticed until they were about 10 feet away.  XD  We had a picnic for dinner before the play started, so what Ryan and I did was hollow out the bread and fill it with cheese, which was good. =P  Then after dinner much talking about Runescape happened till finally the play started.  Unfortunately 2 characters couldn't make it, so their understudies played their roles instead, besides many sound errors the play was pretty good, thought Ryan made a nice comment saying he preferred the production that a number of people from village did (including myself) =D.  After the play our moms talked for a long time, so Ryan and I went off and changed our hood so that the hood faced the front, it was awesome, cause we thought of all the stupid things we could do with having our hood in the front, after much messing around we finally left, and so ends this post.  Ya happy Ryan?

Later, 
Benny the Twitch

3 comments:

General405 said...

First comment!
Sounds like fun. Benny the twitch?

General405 said...

Ben, visit my blog. It has been updated.

Acorn said...

Benny the Twitch is my gang name. ^_^